Hello ! Welcome to Theatre Talent's Website!
|Name: Peter DeCaro
Phone number: 718-266-0814
Welcome to the talent where creativity has no bounds!
- To foster students' initiative and cooperation with others via frequently participating in individual and group activities (i.e. charades, pantomimes, improvisations, scene work, script writing, discussions, and performances)
- To express ideas, and venture creativity orally and in writing
- To help develop character, setting, and dramatic action
- To establish professionalism in the the theatre
- To work independently and collaboratively, and to assume theatrical responsibilty
- To perform theatre-related tasks (i.e. handling props, set design and construction, application of makeup, and costume design)
- To compare and contrast human experiences to theatre
- To improve observational skills and self-confidence via journal entries, reports, and presentations
- To improve body coordination and flexibility through relaxation exercises and choreographed dancing
- To stimulate responses, constructive criticism, and self/peer critiquing